Why Furnitureland South?
Make your dream career a reality at Furnitureland South!
Culture and Core Values
As a family-owned business, Furnitureland South is committed to maintaining a family-oriented atmosphere for both our employees and our customers. We do so by creating an environment within our workspaces that are inviting and inclusive to all. We strive to provide many resources, both internally and externally, to assist our Associates in fulfilling their emotional, personal wellness and financial needs. Additionally, we offer the finest selection of home furnishings and, more importantly, have a lot of fun while doing it. Our state-of-the-art facilities (including an on-site fitness center) includecontain the best resources in the industry Learn more about our open furniture sales jobs and jobs in the furniture industry to discover the Furnitureland South way!
- Dental (including orthodontia coverage)
- 401(K) (with Company Match)
- Basic Life Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- On-Campus Starbucks & Subway discount
- Supplemental Insurance (Cancer, Accident, and Hospitalization)
- No Cost Telehealth Visits
- Voluntary Life and AD&D Insurance
- On-site Wellness and Fitness Center
- Tobacco-Free Campus
- Blood Pressure Screening and Blood Drives
- Financial and Legal Resources
- Gym Membership Discounts
- Incentives for Wellness Program Participation
- Gym and Track
- Picnic Areas
- Accrued Paid or Earned Time Off (PTO/ETO)
- New Mom/Dad transition plan
- Jury Duty
- Bereavement Days
- Closed on Sundays
- Paid Holidays
- Child Care and Elder Care Resources
- Telework Options Where Applicable
- Educational Assistance
- Student Internships
We recognize that our Associates are the Company’s most important resource. Only through the Associate’s integrity, talent and commitment can we provide high quality services. We are committed to hiring, developing and utilizing diverse talents from around the globe. We support a respectful environment that values those differing skills and perspectives. We believe that mutual respect should be demonstrated in all of our actions and behaviors.
The differences and similarities that form the core of workplace diversity are much the same as the categories commonly referred to in terms of equal employment opportunity: race, sex/gender, age, national origin, religion, disability and veteran’s status. However, we define diversity more broadly than just these legal categories. Thus, the differences and similarities of individuals that fall within the rubric of diversity herein include, but are not limited to: experience, culture (individual and group), economic status, education and training, job level, job tasks and responsibilities, marital/family status, sexual orientation and personal style.
We embrace the differences among Associates, clients and vendors and we will not tolerate disrespectful behavior by or toward any Associate.