The Shorecliff canopy bed offers a dramatic interpretation of new traditional style. The headboard fabric, in a natural raffia coloration, is framed with aged bronze nailhead trim, creating an ideal backdrop for showcasing layers of pattern and color on the bedding ensemble. This bed can be converted to a low-post configuration, using decorative post caps in aged bronze that are included with the piece. Available only as shown with the fabric panel in the Palmera pattern 494412, yet complementing the Sailcloth finish.
- Barclay Butera by Lexington
- Upholstered headboard panel available only in standard fabric 494412 Palmera - Natural raffia coloration and woven textural surface; Content: 100% Polypropylene
- Decorative nailhead trim in aged bronze patina
- Converts from high post to low post; Decorative caps in aged bronze patina are included for use when posts are in low position
- Headboard 83W x 4.5D x 90H inches in high position, 83W x 4.5D x 59.75H inches in low position; Footboard 83W x 3.5D x 90H inches in high position, 83W x 3.5D x 18.5H inches in low position; Overall length 88.5 inches
- Bottom of box springs to floor 9.75 inches; Bottom of side rails to floor 4 inches
With a legacy stretching back to 1901, Lexington believes in creating lifestyle presentations across an amazing range of fashionable designs. Its team of award-winning product developers has produced furniture varying from ornate, lush traditional looks to sparse, geometric contemporary forms and everywhere in between. Each collection includes designs for every room, from the living room to the bedroom and the home office to the media room. Proudly innovative and exceptionally built, Lexington commits to creating an environment in your home that beautifully reflects your personal style.
Contact your Design Consultant to shop Lexington today!