A transitional blend of functionality and tasteful style create a truly timeless design. The View Point reclining chair combines plush padding with dramatically generous proportions into a rich fresh recliner. There is more than enough room to stretch out and relax while at the same time the trim exterior dimensions allow the View Point to still fits within any size room settings. Soft bustle backs combine with pad-over-chaise seating for the optimal head-to-toe support. Hand upholstered radius arms and classically styled wings provide comfort for years to come. Available with many different power options and over 300 special order fabrics it is customizable more so than any other.
- Mechanism Tested 25,000 Cycles
- Delrin Bushings used to reduce noise and provide a smooth reclining function
- Mechanism springs are insulated to reduce noise
- Springs are tied together using cross wires to equalize support and comfort
- Our back frames and arm frames tested and approved by Mississippi State University
- Seat Frames are all kilndried hardwood with 4 metal seat braces