Wesley Hall upholstery is handcrafted in Hickory, North Carolina using all USA-made materials. They have an unwavering commitment to impeccable quality, tailoring and lasting comfort and are a fashion-leader in style and color. Solid maple frames are used for structural integrity and a solid webbed base with reinforcing steel bands builds a stable foundation for the springs. Each spring is eight-way hand tied with secure knots to eliminate side-to-side shifting. Tailoring starts in the cutting department and then experienced sewers execute flawless seams, welting and decorative treatments. Finishes are applied in a multi-step process.
- Houston Swivel Chair shown in the Starfield Flax fabric.
- The Cali and Conrad fabric options are performance Crypton fabrics.
- Crypton fabrics resist stains, bead liquids, reject odors and bacteria and will stand the test of time. They give you freedom to live without compromise.
- Wesley Hall is a luxury upholstery line with hundreds of custom options to make each piece uniquely yours, contact a Design Consultant for more options.
- 100% BENCH-MADE IN THE USA - Wesley Hall products are constructed with premium cushioning, hard-wood frames & traditional, 8-way hand-tie spring systems.
- Ottoman (2011-24) sold separately