Wesley Hall upholstery is handcrafted in Hickory, North Carolina, using only materials made in the United States. They are a fashion leader in style and color, with an unwavering commitment to impeccable quality, tailoring, and lasting comfort. For structural integrity, solid maple frames are used, and a solid webbed base with reinforcing steel bands provides a stable foundation for the springs. Each spring is hand tied eight times with secure knots to prevent side-to-side shifting. Tailoring begins with cutting, and experienced sewers then execute flawless seams, welting, and decorative treatments. Finishes are applied in several steps.
- Gather Sofa shown in the Barlow, Ink Blue fabric.
- Throw pillows come in body fabric
- The Cali and Conrad fabric options are performance Crypton fabrics.
- Crypton fabrics resist stains, bead liquids, reject odors and bacteria and will stand the test of time. They give you freedom to live without compromise.
- Wesley Hall is a luxury upholstery line with hundreds of custom options to make each piece uniquely yours, contact a Design Consultant for more options.
- 100% BENCH-MADE IN THE USA - Wesley Hall products are constructed with premium cushioning, hard-wood frames & traditional, 8-way hand-tie spring systems.