Time-honored craftsmanship is the cornerstone of our Colonial Plantation collection. Crafted exclusively from solid mango wood, each heirloom quality piece features hand-planed surfaces, hand-turned legs and a moisture-resistant catalyzed finish. The generous proportions and rich patina further add to the depth and beauty of this collection, ensuring that each piece is much more than a piece of furniture, but a work of art.
- This beautiful, 72-inch round dining table is made of solid mango wood
- Weathered teak finish is hand-applied and moisture resistant
- Table top is 4.5-inches thick and includes a lipped edge for texture
- Table includes a pedestal base with unique, hand-carved decorative features
- With about 28.5-inches of space from the pedestal to the table's edge, this table is perfect for fitting 10 people comfortably
- Natural wood characteristics, such as wood knots or markings, makes each piece unique unto itself