Timeless craftsmanship comes to life in the Colonial Plantation collection. Crafted exclusively from solid mango wood, each heirloom quality piece features hand-planed surfaces, hand-turned legs and a moisture-resistant catalyzed finish. This beautiful 72-inch round dining table with weathered teak finish pairs perfectly with our Colonial Plantation dining chairs, and is a beautiful complement to any reclaimed wood or mixed media dining room. The heirloom quality construction enhances the durability and beauty of the table, while the presence of natural wood knots and distressed markings bring out the distinct characteristics of this wood, making no two pieces the same. Perfect for both casual and formal dining, this table can fit 10 seats comfortably making it an excellent addition to any kitchen or dining room.
- This beautiful, 72-inch round dining table is made of solid mango wood
- Weathered teak finish is hand-applied and moisture resistant
- Table top is 4.5-inches thick and includes a lipped edge for texture
- Table includes a pedestal base with unique, hand-carved decorative features
- With about 28.5-inches of space from the pedestal to the table's edge, this table is perfect for fitting 10 people comfortably
- Natural wood characteristics, such as wood knots or markings, makes each piece unique unto itself