Wesley Hall upholstery is handcrafted in Hickory, North Carolina using all USA-made materials. They have an unwavering commitment to impeccable quality, tailoring and lasting comfort and are a fashion-leader in style and color. Solid maple frames are used for structural integrity and a solid webbed base with reinforcing steel bands builds a stable foundation for the springs. Each spring is eight-way hand tied with secure knots to eliminate side-to-side shifting. Tailoring starts in the cutting department and then experienced sewers execute flawless seams, welting and decorative treatments. Finishes are applied in a multi-step process.
- Campbell Sofa shown in the Henley, Espresso fabric
- The Cali and Conrad fabric options are performance Crypton fabrics.
- Crypton fabrics resist stains, bead liquids, reject odors and bacteria and will stand the test of time. They give you freedom to live without compromise.
- Wesley Hall is a luxury upholstery line with hundreds of custom options to make each piece uniquely yours, contact a Design Consultant for more options.
- 100% BENCH-MADE IN THE USA - Wesley Hall products are constructed with premium cushioning, hard-wood frames & traditional, 8-way hand-tie spring systems.
- Throw pillows come in body fabric
8 to 10 Weeks
Ships via White Glove
|Collection||Regular Wesley Hall Upholstery|
Customers Also Viewed
Choosing The Perfect Piece
Our interior decor experts are here to help you make the perfect selection for your home. Our designers work for you at no additional cost.Get free design help
This is a long review.