Two Way Hi-Leg
The Bowie Hi-Leg Recliner rides the fine line between traditional and contemporary. Having design cues from both styles means it will correlate well into any living room setting. The subtle swept-back arms are upholstered in a way that reflects somewhat traditional methods. Yet, the angled wings and tapered block feet have a freshening effect on a tried and true silhouette. The soft yet supportive bustle back supports your neck and head in any reclinining position. The Bowie is a perfect recliner to display an accent fabric and really liven up a room.
- Mechanism Tested 25,000 Cycles
- Delrin Bushings used to reduce noise and provide a smooth reclining function
- Mechanism springs are insulated to reduce noise
- Springs are tied together using cross wires to equalize support and comfort
- Our back frames and arm frames tested and approved by Mississippi State University
- Seat Frames are all kilndried hardwood with 4 metal seat braces
22 to 24 Weeks
Ships via White Glove
Customers Also Viewed
Choosing The Perfect Piece
Our interior decor experts are here to help you make the perfect selection for your home. Our designers work for you at no additional cost.Get free design help
This is a long review.