The Superstar is a new take on a classic roll-arm silhouette. Instead of a plain Jane doll-head panel, the Superstar uses a subtly shaped, tapered panel, which allows the arm to be as sleek as possible. French seams outline the front of the upholstered arms and the outside of the classically shaped wings. Well-tailored bustle backs and heavily crowned pad-over-chaise seating, help give this small recliner a larger presence.
- Mechanism Tested 25,000 Cycles
- Delrin Bushings used to reduce noise and provide a smooth reclining function
- Mechanism springs are insulated to reduce noise
- Springs are tied together using cross wires to equalize support and comfort
- Our back frames and arm frames tested and approved by Mississippi State University
- Seat Frames are all kilndried hardwood with 4 metal seat braces
22 to 24 Weeks
Ships via White Glove
Customers Also Viewed
Choosing The Perfect Piece
Our interior decor experts are here to help you make the perfect selection for your home. Our designers work for you at no additional cost.Get free design help
This is a long review.