Looks small, sits big. Destined to become a true classic, the Primo offers a large sitting area in what appears to be a smaller frame. With such sleek lines that flow effortlessly from the radius track arm, crowned outward on the front, to the tapered wings that gently tuck under the flared bustle back. The Primo has the looks of an Italian racecar with comfort of a SUV. With a pad over chaise that provides head to toe support and comfort, you’ll need one for each person in your home. SoCozi features power recline, power headrest, power lumbar, heat and 6 air bladder massage chambers in the lower back area.
- Mechanism Tested 25,000 Cycles
- Delrin Bushings used to reduce noise and provide a smooth reclining function
- Mechanism springs are insulated to reduce noise
- Springs are tied together using cross wires to equalize support and comfort
- Our back frames and arm frames tested and approved by Mississippi State University
- Seat Frames are all kilndried hardwood with 4 metal seat braces
26 to 28 Weeks
Ships via White Glove
Customers Also Viewed
Choosing The Perfect Piece
Our interior decor experts are here to help you make the perfect selection for your home. Our designers work for you at no additional cost.Get free design help
This is a long review.