Power Headrest Rocker Recliner
The Titan reclining upholstery collection showcases plush padding combined with subtle support. Classic doll-head roll arms are updated with new styling cues then topped with pleated pads. Pad-over-chaise seating provides total lower body support. The back cushions are where the Titan really separated itself from other motion furniture. Contemporary channels are sewn in poly foam sheets in a subtle automotive inspired design. Pick polyester fiber fill is used behind the layer of foam to allow sink-in comfort after the initial support of the foam. The Titan is available with the innovative SoCozi message and heat system. This advanced system utilizes the latest in air cell technology, heat therapy, and customizable lumbar support to bring a whole new level of relaxation -- creating an experience like no other!
- Mechanism Tested 25,000 Cycles
- Delrin Bushings used to reduce noise and provide a smooth reclining function
- Mechanism springs are insulated to reduce noise
- Springs are tied together using cross wires to equalize support and comfort
- Our back frames and arm frames tested and approved by Mississippi State University
- Seat Frames are all kilndried hardwood with 4 metal seat braces
22 to 24 Weeks
Ships via White Glove
Customers Also Viewed
Choosing The Perfect Piece
Our interior decor experts are here to help you make the perfect selection for your home. Our designers work for you at no additional cost.Get free design help
This is a long review.