Power Headrest Layflat Lift Recliner
The Grand introduction is an innovative evolution of the power headrest option available for the first time ever in a rounded barrel back recliner. Traditionalists rejoice as they can now bring the stately barrel back of grandiose libraries and huge fireplace scenes into their everyday living areas with the modernized reclining mechanism. Heavily scaled doll head arms are trimmed in round welt as they traditionally should be. They flank the desirable pad-over-chaise constructed seat cushion. But the 'Pie'ce de re'sistance' is the generously filled soft and supple back cushion applied to a beautifully shaped frame. The back utilizes an upholstery treatment similar to the seat so that both provide the same cradling comfort. The comfort can be optimized by adding the power controlled adjustable headrest. No more extra throw pillow to get your head in the perfect position.... now it's right at your fingertips.
- Mechanism Tested 25,000 Cycles
- Delrin Bushings used to reduce noise and provide a smooth reclining function
- Mechanism springs are insulated to reduce noise
- Springs are tied together using cross wires to equalize support and comfort
- Our back frames and arm frames tested and approved by Mississippi State University
- Seat Frames are all kilndried hardwood with 4 metal seat braces
22 to 24 Weeks
Ships via White Glove
Customers Also Viewed
Choosing The Perfect Piece
Our interior decor experts are here to help you make the perfect selection for your home. Our designers work for you at no additional cost.Get free design help
This is a long review.