Trieste Floor Clock
- Hampton Cherry finish on select hardwoods and veneers is heavily distressed with light and deep dents for an aged appearance.
- This impressive, highly detailed floor clock captures the style of Southern European traditions. A multi-tiered, flat-top pediment features canted corners with decorative dentil molding.
- The door features an Acanthus overlay with a raised molding framing the door glass, flanked by columns with large reeds and intricately carved column caps.
- A brushed antique brass-finished bezel surrounds the soft cream dial, accented with a decorative antique gold-finished center disk. Black Roman numerals and serpentine hands complete the elegant dial.
- The brushed antique brass-finished lyre pendulum features a decorative antique gold finished center disk to complement the dial. The weight shells are finished in a matching brushed antique brass.
- The multi-tiered base features canted corners, detailed moldings, and a bookmatched olive ash burl inset panel in the front.
8 to 10 Weeks
Ships via White Glove
Customers Also Viewed
Choosing The Perfect Piece
Our interior decor experts are here to help you make the perfect selection for your home. Our designers work for you at no additional cost.Get free design help
This is a long review.