Toscana Wine Cabinet
- Key West finish on select materials, hardwoods, and veneers is moderately distressed with gouges, scribes and rasping for an aged appearance.
- A pillowed herringbone-cane pattern on the front doors and elegant turned legs give this versatile cabinet a British colonial flair.
- An upper fixed shelf can hold glasses and tumblers.
- THE HOWARD MILLER DIFFERENCES:
- 180 degree door hinges. Full-length piano hinges allow doors to open wide for easy access to storage, including four shelves for bottles and two top shelves for accessories. The doors have a storage capacity of up to 16 bottles.
- Two drawers. Metal drawer guides add stability to the drawer.
7 to 9 Weeks
Ships via White Glove
Customers Also Viewed
Choosing The Perfect Piece
Our interior decor experts are here to help you make the perfect selection for your home. Our designers work for you at no additional cost.Get free design help
This is a long review.