Thomas Tompion Mantel Clock
This product is currently in stock in the manufacturer's warehouse nearby.
Purchase today to ensure a prompt delivery timeline.
- Finished in Windsor Cherry on select hardwoods and veneers.
- Mr. Tompion was a founding member of Englands famed Clockmakers Guild of the 1630s.
- Rare olive ash burl veneers on the door and hand painted gold decorations accent the case.
- Glass sides and mirrored back reveal the movement.
- Brass finished dial offers silver chapter ring.
- A high-precision, German-made, Kieningerå¨ key-wound, triple-chime movement plays choice of Westminster, St. Michael, or Whittington 1/4, 1/2, and 3/4 chimes accordingly with full chime and strike on the hour.
4 to 6 Weeks
Ships via FedEx
Customers Also Viewed
Choosing The Perfect Piece
Our interior decor experts are here to help you make the perfect selection for your home. Our designers work for you at no additional cost.Get free design help
This is a long review.