Tamarack Floor Clock
- Finished in Aged Ironstone with burnished gold accents.
- This linear floor clock features an open framed dial with Roman numerals and diamond shaped hands finished in an Antique Gold.
- The top, bottom, and back panel are finished in a complementing Hampton Cherry. For a distinctively different appearance, the top and back panel can be removed.
- The open case allows for the pendulum to be clearly viewed. The pendulum includes a bob that is finished in Antique Gold while the stick is finished in Aged Ironstone.
- The two unique decorative weights are square and finished in a complementing Antique Gold.
- Quartz, battery-operated, dual-chime Kieninger movement plays full Westminster or Ave Maria chimes with strike on the hour, with optional 4/4 chime feature which plays 1/4, 1/2, and 3/4 chimes accordingly.
4 to 6 Weeks
Ships via White Glove
Customers Also Viewed
Choosing The Perfect Piece
Our interior decor experts are here to help you make the perfect selection for your home. Our designers work for you at no additional cost.Get free design help
This is a long review.