Stratford Floor Clock
- Hampton Cherry finish on select hardwoods and veneers is heavily distressed with light and deep dents for an aged appearance.
- This handsome floor clock features a distinctively stepped swan neck pediment with book matched olive ash burl, a carved finial, rosettes and a decorative vine and shell overlay.
- The brushed nickel-finished dial features corner and center ornaments, and includes a silver chapter ring with applied satin black Arabic numerals. A moon arch with an astrological blue moon phase contains a special "Ambassador Collection" inscription wit
- The brushed nickel-finished pendulum features a center disk to complement the dial. Brushed nickel finished weight shells include bands which coordinate with the dial and pendulum.
- The upper front door can be easily opened so that the movement can be wound and the time set easily. Removable fret-cut top side panels with glass allow for easy access to the movement.
- The lower front door features a stylish beveled glass with a carved molding located between the doors. The use of beveled glass continues in the bottom sides.
7 to 9 Weeks
Ships via White Glove
Customers Also Viewed
Choosing The Perfect Piece
Our interior decor experts are here to help you make the perfect selection for your home. Our designers work for you at no additional cost.Get free design help
This is a long review.