Ramsey Floor Clock
- Tuscany Cherry finish on select hardwoods and veneers is lightly distressed for an aged appearance.
- This classic floor clock features a graceful, bookmatched olive ash burl swan neck pediment with a turned urn finial and decorative shell overlay.
- The brushed satin brass-finished astrological, blue moon phase dial features cast corner and center ornaments with a silver chapter ring and satin black Arabic numerals.
- The front lower door is framed by a decorative Gadroon molding and carved rosettes. Beveled glass highlights the lower door and bottom sides, while removable fret-cut top side panels with glass allow easy access to the movement.
- The brushed satin brass-finished pendulum with center-cut disk and weights with decorative bands complement the dial.
- Illuminated dial allows time to be viewed in a darkened setting while the glow accents the pendulum and weights.
4 to 6 Weeks
Ships via White Glove
Customers Also Viewed
Choosing The Perfect Piece
Our interior decor experts are here to help you make the perfect selection for your home. Our designers work for you at no additional cost.Get free design help
This is a long review.