Palmer Mantel Clock
- Finished in Windsor Cherry on select hardwoods and veneers.
- This traditional tambour style mantel clock is rich in details.
- A beaded molding surrounds the base, accenting the carved side scrolls and camphor burl veneered front panel.
- Lambs wool dial offers black Arabic numerals, black serpentine hands, and convex glass crystal.
- A high-precision, German-made, Kieninger key-wound, Westminster chime movement plays 1/4, 1/2, and 3/4 chimes accordingly with full chime and strike on the hour.
- An industry exclusive duel-ratchet winding arbor ensures safe movement winding.
4 to 6 Weeks
Ships via FedEx
Customers Also Viewed
Choosing The Perfect Piece
Our interior decor experts are here to help you make the perfect selection for your home. Our designers work for you at no additional cost.Get free design help
This is a long review.