Otto Floor Clock
- This unique floor clock design combines two rustic live edge wood slabs with contemporary polished nickel-finished metal accents with machine marks.
- Each clock is one-of-a-kind due to the natural imperfections of the solid rustic Acacia hardwood slabs with knots, raw edges and machine marks.
- The modern white dial is suspended within two planks of rustic wood, which are supported by a polished nickel-finished base with machine marks.
- An applied black Roman numeral "12", black hour markers, and black hour and minute hands sit behind a glass crystal and are surrounded by a polished nickel-finished bezel, completing the look.
- A polished nickel-finished, split disc pendulum swings behindand is visible in the gap ofthe two wood planks.
- Quartz, battery-operated movements requires one AA sized battery and two D sized batteries (not included).
4 to 6 Weeks
Ships via White Glove
Customers Also Viewed
Choosing The Perfect Piece
Our interior decor experts are here to help you make the perfect selection for your home. Our designers work for you at no additional cost.Get free design help
This is a long review.