Original Howard Miller III Wall Clock
- Howard Miller learned the craft of clockmaking from Old-World masters who plied their special trade in Germanys Black Forest region. When he returned in 1926 to establish his own company in the town of Zeeland, Michigan, his first order of business was to
- Beautifully produced with fade-resistant inks, these antique dials are carefully mounted on laser cut, .25" thick, panel bases and feature antique-black hands and a quartz movement.
- Available with a seconds and dual hour movement.
- Quartz, battery-operated movement requires three AA sized batteries (not included).
- Designed and Assembled in the USA.
- Diameter 18" (46 cm)
4 to 6 Weeks
Ships via FedEx
Customers Also Viewed
Choosing The Perfect Piece
Our interior decor experts are here to help you make the perfect selection for your home. Our designers work for you at no additional cost.Get free design help
This is a long review.