Original Howard Miller II Wall Clock
- Howard Miller learned the craft of clockmaking from Old-World masters who plied their special trade in Germanys Black Forest region. When he returned in 1926 to establish his own company in the town of Zeeland, Michigan, his first order of business was to
- Antique dials are carefully mounted on laser cut, .25" thick, panel bases and feature antique-black hands and a quartz movement.
- Antiqued pendulum extends 5 beneath dial.
- Quartz, battery-operated movement requires two AA sized batteries (not included).
- Designed and Assembled in the USA.
- Diameter of dial 13" (33 cm)
7 to 9 Weeks
Ships via FedEx
Customers Also Viewed
Choosing The Perfect Piece
This is a long review.