Newley Mantel Clock
- Finished in Americana Cherry on select hardwoods and veneers.
- A classic tambour silhouette with beautiful details give this mantel clock a unique presence in any room.
- The base features a decorative molding that wraps around three sides of the clock, while detailed, bookmatched leaf and rosette patterns flank the bezel and dial.
- The aged dial features Roman numerals, black spade hands, convex glass and a hinged bezel.
- A high-precision, German-made, Kieninger key-wound, Westminster chime movement plays 1/4, 1/2, and 3/4 chimes accordingly with full chime and strike on the hour.
- An industry exclusive duel-ratchet winding arbor ensures safe movement winding.
7 to 9 Weeks
Ships via FedEx
Customers Also Viewed
Choosing The Perfect Piece
Our interior decor experts are here to help you make the perfect selection for your home. Our designers work for you at no additional cost.Get free design help
This is a long review.