- Rustic Cherry finish on select hardwoods and veneers is heavily distressed with deep dents, gouges, and worm holes for an aged appearance.
- The distinctive bonnet pediment of this floor clock features a dramatic carved shell framed by stepped swan neck pediment moldings.
- The brushed nickel-finished dial features corner and center ornaments and a moon arch with an astrological blue moon phase. The dial includes a silver chapter ring with applied satin black finished Arabic numerals.
- The brushed nickel-finished pendulum features a center disk to complement the dial. Brushed nickel finished weight shells include bands which coordinate with the dial and pendulum.
- Beveled glass is featured in the lower door and sides.
- The soft curves of the pediment are repeated in the mid door rail, which also features a shell and vine overlay.
8 to 10 Weeks
Ships via White Glove