Langeland Mantel Clock
- Finished in Hampton Cherry on select hardwoods and veneers.
- This stately bracket-style mantel clock features reeded columns with carved top and bottom caps, and a decorative molding at the top and bottom of the multitiered base.
- The lambs wool dial features Roman numerals and a polished brass-finished bezel. A polished brass-finished pendulum swings below.
- Quartz, battery-operated dual-chime Kieninger movement plays full Westminster or Ave Maria chimes with strike on the hour, with optional 4/4 chime feature which plays 1/4, 1/2, and 3/4 chimes accordingly.
- Volume control, automatic nighttime volume reduction option, and automatic nighttime chime shut-off option.
- Requires two C sized batteries (not included).
7 to 9 Weeks
Ships via FedEx
Customers Also Viewed
Choosing The Perfect Piece
Our interior decor experts are here to help you make the perfect selection for your home. Our designers work for you at no additional cost.Get free design help
This is a long review.