- Tobacco finish on select hardwoods and veneers is heavily distressed with deep dents, gouges, and chisel markings for an aged appearance.
- The clock case features a multitiered flat top and base and distinctive turned columns that frame the door.
- The aged dial features an open center which offers a view of the inner workings of the time mechanism, a Harvest brass bezel, raised aged dark brass Roman numerals, and aged dark brass hands.
- Grid pendulum with complementing center casting and wood insert finished in Tobacco. Pendulum and weight shells are finished in Harvest brass.
- Removable, beveled topside glass panels offer easy access to the time mechanism.
- Illuminated dial.
5 to 7 Weeks
Ships via White Glove