Hamlin Floor Clock
- Rustic Cherry finish on select hardwoods and veneers is heavily distressed with deep dents, gouges, and worm holes for an aged appearance.
- An heirloom-style floor clock with a distressed finish, designed by Chris Bergelin.
- A carved shell and leaf design draws the eye up to the arched pediment, which is embellished with decorative overlays on the canted corners.
- The brushed satin brass-finished dial is set off by cast corner and center ornaments, a silver chapter ring with applied brass Arabic numerals, and an astrological blue moon phase with a pierced star pattern.
- Mirroring the dial, the lyre pendulum is finished in brushed antique brass with a decorative antique gold-finished center disk.
- The brushed satin brass-finished and decorative bands of the weight shells also complement the dial.
5 to 7 Weeks
Ships via White Glove
Customers Also Viewed
Choosing The Perfect Piece
Our interior decor experts are here to help you make the perfect selection for your home. Our designers work for you at no additional cost.Get free design help
This is a long review.