Enrico Fulvi Wall Clock
- Features an antique medallion accented with gold highlights
- Enrico Fulvi was a man of few words, but he boasted immense talent that was outdone only by his friendly nature. When anyone in Perugia wanted work performed on their timepiece, he'd bring it to Enrico, who'd give a cheery nod to cement the contract betwe
- Beautifully produced with fade-resistant inks, this 32" antique dial is carefully mounted on a laser cut, .25" thick, panel base and features antique black hands and a quartz movement.
- Quartz, battery-operated movement requires one AA sized battery (not included).
- Designed and Assembled in the USA.
- Diameter 32" (81 cm)
9 to 11 Weeks
Ships via FedEx
Customers Also Viewed
Choosing The Perfect Piece
Our interior decor experts are here to help you make the perfect selection for your home. Our designers work for you at no additional cost.Get free design help
This is a long review.