Barrett II Mantel Clock
This product is currently in stock in the manufacturer's warehouse nearby.
Purchase today to ensure a prompt delivery timeline.
- Finished in Oak Yorkshire on select hardwoods and veneers.
- This tambour mantel clock features decorative egg-and-dart molding that wraps around the base, and rare olive ash burl overlays accenting the front.
- An arched glass top allows a view of the intricate solid brass clock movement.
- The dial features applied Arabic numerals and chapter ring with a polished brass finish.
- Four brass finished feet support the clock.
- A high-precision, German-made, Kieningerå¨ key-wound, Westminster chime movement plays 1/4, 1/2, and 3/4 chimes accordingly with full chime and strike on the hour.
4 to 6 Weeks
Ships via FedEx
Customers Also Viewed
Choosing The Perfect Piece
Our interior decor experts are here to help you make the perfect selection for your home. Our designers work for you at no additional cost.Get free design help
This is a long review.