Arendal Floor Clock
- Tuscany Cherry finish on select hardwoods and veneers is lightly distressed for an aged appearance.
- Influenced by Scandinavian design, this floor clock is a unique addition to our Furniture Trend Designs Collection.
- Special details include a convex glass crystal on the hinged top door, decorative carved accents, and a turned urn finial to provide the crowning touch. The finial and finial base are removable.
- Aged to match the era, the antiqued dial offers Roman numerals, black serpentine hands, and a separate track for counting seconds.
- The weight shells are finished in brushed, antique brass, which is echoed by the circular brushed antique brass bob on the wood pendulum.
- Beveled glass on the mid-door defines the clock??_s curved shape, and a decorative cutout and carvings enhance the sculpted base.
4 to 6 Weeks
Ships via White Glove
Customers Also Viewed
Choosing The Perfect Piece
Our interior decor experts are here to help you make the perfect selection for your home. Our designers work for you at no additional cost.Get free design help
This is a long review.