Amos Floor Clock
This product is currently in stock in the manufacturer's warehouse nearby.
Purchase today to ensure a prompt delivery timeline.
- Aged Auburn finish on select hardwoods and veneers is distressed with dents and wire brushed for a natural, reclaimed wood appearance.
- Flat-top floor clock with a plinth base.
- An aged dial features worn black Arabic numerals and minute track and charcoal finished hands.
- Blackened steel finished decorative weight shells and pendulum bob, which hangs on an iron-finished metal stick.
- A faux front door features an iron-finished gun barrel latch and glass panes framed by wood mullions, revealing a mirrored back panel.
- The dial and case are illuminated, with an easy to reach roller switch on the back.
4 to 6 Weeks
Ships via White Glove
Customers Also Viewed
Choosing The Perfect Piece
Our interior decor experts are here to help you make the perfect selection for your home. Our designers work for you at no additional cost.Get free design help
This is a long review.