Akron Mantel Clock
- Finished in Windsor Cherry on select hardwoods and veneers.
- This bracket style clock is embellished with stylish details from top to bottom.
- A brass-finished handle, reeded columns with turned caps, and a matching reeded base frame the decorative dial.
- The brushed nickel-finished dial is enhanced with an applied brass-finished, etched fret center disk and corner ornaments. A raised brass-finished bezel, silver numeral ring with black floral pattern, applied brass-finished numerals, and serpentine hands
- Gracefully styled fret panels add interest to the clock's sides.
- Quartz, battery-operated, dual-chime Kieninger movement plays full Westminster or Ave Maria chimes with strike on the hour, with optional 4/4 chime feature which plays 1/4, 1/2, and 3/4 chimes accordingly.
8 to 10 Weeks
Ships via FedEx
Customers Also Viewed
Choosing The Perfect Piece
Our interior decor experts are here to help you make the perfect selection for your home. Our designers work for you at no additional cost.Get free design help
This is a long review.