Mozambique Bar Cabinet 24" Walnut
The Mozambique collection highlights artisan craftsmanship in a contemporary design with the live-edge effect of the butterfly joints and the sleek and modern style of the U-shaped iron legs. Each piece in the collection is constructed from hand-selected premium acacia wood, offering a much higher quality look and feel. With a classic charm and air of sophistication, this hand-crafted bar cabinet is made of acacia wood featuring a sleek design with clean lines, and a rectangular frame of iron in antique zinc finish on either side. The water-based catalyzed walnut finish on the wood creates an amazing luminosity that evokes beauty from every angle while also being durable for daily use. Thin and tall, the cabinet's top half encompasses two shelves separated from the bottom half by a single drawer for housing all your bar keys, napkins and corks. Affixed beneath the drawer are seven wine racks to safely hold all your wine, margarita and martini glasses, while the 15 square cubbies at the base can easily hold all your favorite liquor and wine bottles.
- 24-inch wide solid acacia wood bar cabinet
- Walnut finish of the table top is a hand applied, water-based catalyzed finish that is moisture resistant, providing durability for daily use
- Pair of rectangular support frames in antique zinc finish contrast beautifully with the natural acacia wood
- Cabinet's top half encompasses two shelves separated from the bottom half by a single drawer for housing all your bar keys, napkins and corks
- Affixed beneath the drawer are seven wine racks to safely hold all your glasses, while the cubbies at the base can easily hold all your favorite bottles
- Contemporary style in eco-friendly materials
11 to 13 Weeks
Ships via White Glove
Customers Also Viewed
Choosing The Perfect Piece
Our interior decor experts are here to help you make the perfect selection for your home. Our designers work for you at no additional cost.Get free design help
This is a long review.