Aspen Queen Bed Walnut
The faux live-edge and deep walnut finish of the furniture in our Aspen collection is a warm contrast to the sleek perfection of their steel bases. Crafted from solid acacia wood and reclaimed iron, each piece features heirloom-quality techniques to ensure durability for years to come. Combining organic silhouettes with modern details for a casual and transitional style, this hand-crafted faux live edge queen bed frame is made with acacia wood featuring uneven edges and butterfly joinery detailing on the headboard and footboard. The catalyzed water-based walnut finish on the wood creates an amazing luminosity that evokes beauty from every angle while also being durable for daily use. The headboard and footboard are each framed by square, U-shaped recycled iron tubing in antique zinc finish, creating a fusion of modern and contemporary elements. This queen bed frame requires assembly and is made with materials of the finest quality, making it the perfect place for resting your head at night.
- Queen bed frame made completely of acacia wood
- Walnut finish is hand-applied and moisture resistant
- Faux live-edge designed headboard and footboard features uneven edges and butterfly joint detailing, giving this piece a natural charm
- Headboard and footboard are framed by a square, U-shaped recycled iron tubing in antique zinc finish that contrasts beautifully with the walnut of the acacia wood
- Bed frame fits standard queen mattress
- Rustic, Industrial
8 to 10 Weeks
Ships via White Glove
Customers Also Viewed
Choosing The Perfect Piece
Our interior decor experts are here to help you make the perfect selection for your home. Our designers work for you at no additional cost.Get free design help
This is a long review.