Aspen Dresser 56" Walnut
The faux live-edge and deep walnut finish of the furniture in our Aspen collection is a warm contrast to the sleek perfection of their steel bases. Crafted from solid acacia wood and reclaimed iron, each piece features heirloom-quality techniques to ensure durability for years to come. Combining organic silhouettes with modern details for a casual and transitional style, this hand-crafted faux live edge dresser is made with acacia wood featuring clean edges and butterfly joinery detailing on the drawers. The catalyzed water-based walnut finish on the wood creates an amazing luminosity that evokes beauty from every angle while also being durable for daily use. With two shelves across the top and four drawers, two stacked on either side and each with a simple and nearly invisible handle shaved into the top rim of the drawer, this dresser provides plenty of room for housing all your favorite clothes. The dresser rests atop a pair of reclaimed iron U-shaped legs in antique zinc finish, creating a fusion of modern and contemporary elements. This pre-assembled dresser is made with materials of the finest quality, making it the perfect addition to any bedroom.
- 56-inch dresser made completely of solid acacia wood
- Walnut finish is hand-applied and moisture resistant
- Faux live-edge designed drawers feature butterfly joint detailing, giving this piece a natural charm
- Pair of recycled iron, U-shaped legs in antique zinc finish contrast beautifully with the walnut of the acacia wood
- Dresser features four identical sized drawers and two shelves
- Natural wood characteristics, such as wood knots or markings, makes each piece unique unto itself
3 to 5 Weeks
Ships via White Glove
Customers Also Viewed
Choosing The Perfect Piece
Our interior decor experts are here to help you make the perfect selection for your home. Our designers work for you at no additional cost.Get free design help
This is a long review.