Surrounded by the familiar comforts of coastal charm and heirloom-quality construction, the San Rafael collection is crafted from solid mango wood. The beautiful furniture of this collection features frame-and-panel construction, over-sized styling, carved pedestals and a beautiful, antique oak finish. Whether you're looking to bring harmony to a cluttered office or display your favorite fragile china in the dining room, this unique cabinet offers up a touch of elegant appeal to your decor. At 75-inches long and made of solid mango wood, this cabinet has three shelves that span from end to end. Four doors cover the front of the cabinet, each with carved wood in half moon patterns over the glass. The antique oak finish of the wood adds to the longevity of the piece, providing maximum moisture and scratch resistance for many years to come.
- 75-inch long solid mango wood cabinet
- Antique oak finish of the wood is a hand applied, water-based catalyzed finish that is moisture resistant, providing durability for daily use
- Cabinet includes three shelves spanning the full length of the piece, providing plenty of space
- Cabinet features four doors with glass inserts and carved wood half moon patterns
- Coastal modern style in eco-friendly materials