What to Do Before You Visit
FIND YOUR DESIGN CONSULTANT
The most important step you can take in preparing for your visit to Furnitureland South is to schedule an appointment with one of our talented Design Consultants, who make your shopping experience as efficient, productive and enjoyable as possible.CHOOSE YOUR CONSULTANT
WHAT TO BRING CHECKLIST
- Wish List and Room Planner printouts
- Any room measurements or floor plans
- Measurements of existing pieces to incorporate into the room design
- Photos of your home’s interior
- Magazine images of pieces or styles that you like
- Wallcovering samples
- Carpet and flooring samples
- Paint chips
- Existing fabrics
- Tape measure
- Camera or Smart Phone
THE BIG SHOPPING DAY
- Arrive early — there’s a lot to see!
- Take a few minutes to meet with your Design Consultant. He or she can save you lots of time.
- Use the Furnitureland South Shopper’s Guide. It includes maps, a handy notepad and a list of manufacturers.
- Don’t allow the fabric you see on an upholstered piece to sway your opinion. We have thousands of fabric possibilities for almost any frame.
- Enjoy the day and take a break at Starbucks or Subway.
- Our Design Consultants can help you narrow down thousands of fabric options to select the perfect combination for your taste, lifestyle and budget.
- Your Design Consultant can create color copies of the items you select and order fabric swatches to be sent to your home.
- Finish options are available on many wood products. Ask your Design Consultant to see options for your furnishings if they are available.
- Check with Sleepland to make sure the mattress/boxspring height is correct for the bed selection you’ve made.
- Protect your investment with Guardsman protection plans, available for upholstery, leather, casegoods, outdoor furniture and rugs.
PLACING AN ORDER
- A deposit will be required when placing your order, so please bring your preferred method of payment. Furnitureland South accepts American Express, Visa, MasterCard, check or cash.
- Please bring all applicable contact information such as telephone numbers, e-mail address, ship-to and billing addresses and zip code information.