FIRST THINGS, FIRST
Schedule an appointment with a Design Consultant prior to your arrival. We’ll discuss your goals and give you a tour of
furnishing options tailored specifically to your project. Click here to contact us.
Did you map out your space on the Room Planner or create a Wish List of favorite pieces? If so, please email them
to us or bring printouts.
WHAT TO BRING CHECKLIST
- Wish List and Room Planner printouts
- Any room measurements or floor plans
- Measurements of existing pieces to incorporate into the room design
- Photos of your home’s interior
- Magazine images of pieces or styles that you like
- Wallcovering samples
- Carpet and flooring samples
- Paint chips
- Existing fabrics
- Tape measure
- Digital camera
THE BIG SHOPPING DAY
- Arrive early - there’s a lot to see!
- Take a few minutes to meet with your Design Consultant. He or she can save you lots of time.
- Use the Furnitureland South Shopper’s Guide. It includes maps, a handy notepad and a list of manufacturers.
- Don’t allow the fabric you see on an upholstered piece to sway your opinion. We have thousands of fabric possibilities for almost any frame.
- Enjoy the day and take a break at Starbucks or The Café.
- Our Design Consultants can help you narrow down thousands of fabric options to select the perfect combination
for your taste, lifestyle and budget.
- Your Design Consultant can create color copies of the items you select and order fabric swatches to be sent to your home.
- Finish options are available on many wood products. Ask your Design Consultant to see options for your furnishings is
they are available.
- Check with Sleepland to make sure the mattress/box spring height is correct for the bed selection you’ve made.
- Protect your investment with Guardsman protection plans, available for upholstery, leather, casegoods, outdoor furniture and rugs.
PLACING AN ORDER
- Please bring a check, traveler’s cheque or cash for your deposit.
- Please bring all applicable contact information such as telephone numbers, e-mail address, ship-to and billing addresses
and zip code information.