Furnitureland South’s newly redesigned Education Center is a complimentary, world-class venue for your social or professional group’s next meeting, networking event or conference.
Located on the second floor of Furnitureland South’s Showroom building, the Education Center offers a comfortable and professional gathering space, sophisticated technology that is easy to use, and access to special amenities including Furnitureland South’s own restaurant and Starbucks Cafe. Whether your group is large or small, this flexible, state-of-the-art facility can function both as an intimate classroom setting or a large, theatre-style environment for comprehensive meetings and presentations.
• State-of-the-art audio and visual equipment including touchscreen and lighting control
• Ceiling mounted projector and large, wide screen display
• HD DirecTV and BluRay playback
• Wireless handheld and lapel microphones
• Wifi available throughout room
• Desktop seating with power connections for groups of 60 or less
• Hard-wired internet connection available for presenter
• Furnitureland South Café and Starbucks available
• Convenient Jamestown location for Triad business groups
• No fee for meeting facility
• Reservations and preview of meeting space available
• Furnitureland South will customize catering requests and costs for each group, as available.
For more information, or to schedule your next event, call 336.822.3000 x2166 or email Michelle Shreve at email@example.com.